SAN JUAN DANCE
Registration Fee: $50.00 per student, $40.00 per add’l. family member (non-refundable)
Tuition Deposit: $100.00 per family (to be applied to June 2020; see Policies for refund terms/conditions)
Annual Tuition has been divided into 10 monthly payments for your convenience and may be paid by check, cash, or by Chase QuickPay! (Directions Below.)
The sliding scale lesson rates above offer an affordable way for students to take more than one lesson per week.
The number of lessons may be combined between family members.
TUITION is due the 5th of EACH MONTH and does NOT deviate regardless of Holiday Closure. Fees are NOT adjusted for seasonal activities, sports, plays, vacations, B-day parties, etc.
LATE FEE: Tuition received after the 5th = $15.00 Late Fee. The $15.00 Late Fee will be assessed for each month that a balance is past due.
NO FORMAL BILLING is done by the studio unless accounts are over due.
Please make checks payable to: “SAN JUAN DANCE” and INCLUDE THE STUDENT'S NAME on the memo line.
If payment is in CASH, please be sure it is in a sealed envelope with the student’s name clearly marked.
A BLACK MAILBOX is located inside the entry/office for tuition payments.
RETURNED CHECKS are subject to a $ 25.00 fee + Bank Service Charges.
ONLINE PAYMENT DIRECTIONS
1. Go to www.zellepay.com.
2. Select your bank to begin registration.
3. Tuition payments should be e-mailed to or . Student Name MUST be in the Memo Line.
SAN JUAN SENSATIONS DANCE TEAM: (By audition/invitation only)
2019.2020 fees located in Sensation(al) Portal
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS -
1. ALL STUDENTS are required to return the enrollment card. We must have it on file for class participation.
2. Registration is $50.00 . Add’l. Family Members are $ 40.00 each. NON-REFUNDABLE.
3. Tuition deposit of $100.00 per family to be applied to May/June 2020. (See Policies)